7 pairs of postnatal pants in a pouch.
They are without a doubt the ugliest pants you will ever see, but my goodness they are insanely comfortable for any new mum who has just given birth, regardless of the way the baby came out!
- They are super soft and stretchy. One size fits all. Trust us it really does.
- They are washable and 7 pairs is the perfect number for dealing with postnatal bleeding which can last up to 6 weeks.
- The pants fit snugly and will hold your choice of maternity pad in place.
- They allow any Scars (from a Caesarean Section) or Stitches (from 80% of Vaginal Births) to breathe whilst healing.
- And most importantly, you will not get a sweaty bottom! You have to wear pants 24-7 for a few weeks and normal pants will give you a sweaty bum and fanny which is not cool!
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE RUN OUT OF OUR BRANDED POUCHES